windsheild washer reservior???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

canaiinb

patch layer
My dilemma is this... About 3 years ago my DA was stolen and wrecked. I fixed it up and since then put a B16, nitrous, and turbo in it. I had removed the washer reservior to make room for my FMI piping and now i actually want it back in the car but don't know how to go about doing this. If anyone knows how or have seen anything done about this problem i'd appretiate some feedback or even suggestions. I live in PA and the weather sucks most of the time and i am constantly pulling off the highway or road to get a bottle of water to clean my windshield and this shits gotta stop cause water is getting expensive:(

I am assuming that you could mount the resivoir where ever you have room and just run the tubing to that location. I haven't spent a massive amount of time looking at my windshield washer system but I am assuming that it is a simple pump and some tubing running to your nozzles. I would assume you could mount it anywhere you wanted with in reason that is. Hell you could mount it on the roof if you wanted except it would probably freeze a little easier.

This is off topic and im sorry but I knew a guy that street raced an old nova and what he did was put a sticky agent in the resevoir and then piped it pack to the rear tires and when he hit the switch it spray onto the tires. Then he would do his burn out and be stuck to the road like glue for the launch. Sorry, im not thread jacking just thought it was funny.

Back