Windsurfing in a hurricane

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nootrac22

VIP
I'm looking for the video now, but did anyone see the news this morning? Some idiot tried windsurfing the hurricane in florida. He couldn't get himself unhooked and got bounced around pretty good. His ride finally ended when he was smashed into a building. Followed shortly there after by a trip to the hospital.

the eye is sitting over my town as of right now. the only damage i can see is some ones aluminum porch cover collapsed. other than that we're sitting around making brownies and laughing.

What a retard. Who is that stupid, well besides that guy..

Rofl, I've done plenty of stupid shit during the hurricanes, but that's just ridiculous.
the eye is sitting over my town as of right now. the only damage i can see is some ones aluminum porch cover collapsed. other than that we're sitting around making brownies and laughing.
Yeah, I'm supposed to be getting a rough part of it here on the east coast. Pasture is flooded, cows are confused and not too bad of wind. Hell, my power is still up so it isn't much. I'll snap a few pics

what a jackass! kites and tropical storms dont get along :tisk:

its started raining and getting windy here in palm beach at 10:30 yesterday morning.... and it hasnt stopped yet. im really bored

Back