wings west kit for crx install???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

88sohcnonvtec

Hey was wondering if anyone else out there had trouble with fitment on the wings west body kit?my front bumper has about a inch gap between the hood and the bumper.The side skirt has that gap between the bodyline and the top of the skirt,and the front side of the skirt where it meets the fender is slanted ill try get pics up.But if anyone can give me help itd be nice.Thanks

Why???? There are already too many CRXs with shitty body kit jobs why must you add another one to the list????

/End rant

I look on Craigslist for my area, and the only CRX's I see on there are riced out shitty pieces of crap, that or they are primered with non matching body kits and painted interiors.

STOP MOLESTING THE CRX PEOPLE IT'S ALREADY A SEXY CAR.

first my car not primered with non color matching bumpers ,second i would never paint my interior.I agree the crx is sexy, and wings west copied mugens design pretty damn good,and mugen doesnt make things for show. Now i know someones gonna say something about mugen being better because its mugen

well first off theres gaps because,they are molded off of one car..there are never 2 cars that have the exact same fitmeny,chassis' twist and all that..
also because the mold used was old,molds tend to wear out after alot of usage,causing the product to be really off of fitment..
and is it fiberglass or urethane??

The wings west(mugen copy) kit isn't too bad.
The extreme dimensions type m kit is a mugen copy also, that doesn't look to shabby either.

It could be worse like a blitz kit or some other shitty over the top designed kit.

Good luck!

Just put 27609 wood screws in it like everyone else does when they put a body kit on.

whats up with people giving up stupid remarks?if you aint got anything good to say keep it to your self.
^Yo brah take it with a grain of salt!
You'll get remarks like that all the time here, its the net you gotta have fun with it!

You see, here on Hondaswap were not to fond of bodykits. Because most bodykits go on the car not fitting right, unpainted and un-proffesional or RICEY?

Much aloha's!

you asked,we delivered..dont like it?
dont ask already-answered questions

Hey was wondering if anyone else out there had trouble with fitment on the wings west body kit?my front bumper has about a inch gap between the hood and the bumper.The side skirt has that gap between the bodyline and the top of the skirt,and the front side of the skirt where it meets the fender is slanted ill try get pics up.But if anyone can give me help itd be nice.Thanks

Are you trying to install this at home in your garage, or did you take it to a body shop? Most kits actually need to be modified a bit for them to fit right...

^ +1
Thats why they say proffesional installation is required!

and most kits nowadays the company says its urethane but its actually rubber..
so my quetion is,how heavy is the thing,and how flexible is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back