wingswest rs lip kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigD1234

i got the wingswest rs lip kit for my prelude...i think it looks pretty good.
when i first got it, it was bright blue, then me and a couple of my friends went to work on it and made it match my car pretty well....wuts surpriseing is that all of the paint was from home depot.....just posting the pics to show how it came out...

i cant figure out how to put the pics from my computer to the post so heres a website with the pics

http://www.cardomain.com/id/blake2387

wut do u guys think?

I gota be honest, the car looks good and so does the kit. And over all the painting of peaces seems like a good job, but It does not match and TO ME i think its very visible to even a semi trained eye, but its not TO far off either.

dosn't match at all and get ready for that paint to peal and when you go to have it properly painted get ready for some fun

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 21 2004, 06:15 PM
dosn't match at all and get ready for that paint to peal and when you go to have it properly painted get ready for some fun
[post=420107]Quoted post[/post]​

so u dont like that kit at all??

all i was sayin is that i was impressed that i got the paint from home depot and i think it matched pretty well.. and when i get it painted professionally i will be gettin the whole car painted...so i will have fun

I dont think he wasy saying the kit looks bad. i dont think it does. But the white is off. But i do think its a good job considering.

the kit looks good the paint not so good
rattle can paint will sometimes react will other paints and cause problems for the shop

i hafto say ive seen better rattle can jobs then that...entire car?...man
yea hav fun with the paint shop...hopefully my shit wont react with the shop paint or i think ill cry...or just kill myself either or...i think that right side skirt and the front piece were sanded the best...self bump for best sander! woooo ;)

smoking? i was just commenting his car was slammed as in the car is ridiculously low in that picture... now the question is what is up ur ass?

What is your deal man... i think something went wrong in your life today buddy. Chill out, we know you know alot about body work and we know you know your stuff. But he was asking do you think it was a good job of painting just by spray cans or whatever he bought from home depot not will my car make the cover of honda tuning or anything. Yes it looks good i think for homedepot brand paint. I like it and it looks good low but i bet you bottom out alot... :p

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 4 2004, 08:15 PM
you come into a topic and post somthing way the fuck off
[post=426294]Quoted post[/post]​

I come into a post and post something way off? Is it wrong for giving someone props on their car? I like cars when they are lowered and his car looks good... My fault for giving him props on his car? should i flame on him instead? How about you shut the fuck up before you start posting up useless stuff...atleast my posts are to the creator of the post...

you post up to comment on what i post...why dont u take your head out of your ass and mind your own business. I see you have 2000 posts here on hondaswap....now generally Id respect someone who has a lot of post because maybe they are helping people out... you on the other hand....I wonder how many of those posts are useless and are use to flame on others.... :moon:

hay now!!!....i know my car is great and everything but there is no need to fight over me :lol:

so thank u guys for commenting on my car

and tphan4...the pic was relevent so dont listen to wut the other guy says ;)
that was the point of posting the pics so ppl would comment

so u guys can stop bitchin about absolutly nothing <_<

Back