Winter Beater '10.....best one yet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok whos up for a road trip when Hosmer goes on vacation and leaves his car alone......:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ya know, i think i may have seen this for sale a few years ago. i remember seeing one from new hampshire circulate a few years back.

Are you actually going to drive that gem in the salt?

I barely drive my personal vehicles as it is (company van for work) and anytime I go somewhere with my wife and son we take our X5...so I'm sure it will see *some* snow, but a minimal amount and it'll get a good washing regularly.

It was in NH for the last 6 years and it's never seen a New England winter according to the previous owner and by the looks of the under carriage I believe it

86d48697.jpg

I'm still trying to picture a wookie fitting in that thing.... I know they made the 84-87 crx accommodating for tall people, and the 70-78 Z cars for tall Americans....

lol ok nevermind we will just send in the big dogs..lol im jut playing though its a sweet ass car maybe we can just all go up there and have him take us all for a ride or let us drive it...

The good news is that you won't get anywhere whith those tires on it :) so maybe it will stay salt free.

I'm going to do some maintenance, valve train upgrades, and brake/suspension upgrades over the winter so it won't be on the road much.

Already bought some new K-Sport coilovers and a new OEM timing kit. Trying to source rocker shims and guides (GTIR specific), and I'll do cams, springs, and retainers while it's apart. I've seen guys overseas using Z32 TT calipers with redrilled Z32 rotors as a BBK so I'm going to look into that a bit more...

I'm going to do some maintenance, valve train upgrades, and brake/suspension upgrades over the winter so it won't be on the road much.

Already bought some new K-Sport coilovers and a new OEM timing kit. Trying to source rocker shims and guides (GTIR specific), and I'll do cams, springs, and retainers while it's apart. I've seen guys overseas using Z32 TT calipers with redrilled Z32 rotors as a BBK so I'm going to look into that a bit more...

If it's 4x100; You can probably use those 11" rotors for Hondas(specifically for "ITR caliper" applications); Stoptech rotors would be nice ;)

Back