winter is coming... PS2 games?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It took you 2 rentals to beat Kingdom Hearts? I bought it, but traded it in for Need for Speed, then traded that in for Final Fantasy X.

Yeah, I work and stuff. I only played it maybe 3 hours a day. Only about 4 days at a time. I couldn't seem to get the pegasus cup to open either...I MAY have beat it on the first rental, I can't remember...I rented it a few months ago and then I rented it last weekend too. I hate Donald Duck.

Final Fantasy X sucks balls compared to VII and VIII, IMO.

It was just retarded how you could get 99,999 damage in the middle of the game, when in VII and VIII it took you the whoooole game to get 9,999 damage with a weapon.

I didnt like it at all, but Final Fantasy XI comes out sometime next year i hear and will be solely online or someshit, i could be wrong tho.

Full title: Castlevania: lament of innocence
type of game: Action
thoughts: A fun game and a pretty far cry from most of the series. its played from a semi-overhead point of view and basically you go around using a whip to kill things.

Full title: Silent hill 3
type of game: survival horror
thoughts: Not as... frightening as its predesessors, but a great game in its own right. Its a good game to play at night with the lights off, as it adds to the mood.

Final Fantasy XI is the shit--I dunno if the mayke it for PS2, tho.

Castlevania: Symphony of the night is one of the better games ever made
another game if you have not played and beat it would be Conkers bad fur day it is so friggin awesome!!!! its for the N64 I bet you could buy both system and game for under 50 bucks its worth it too!

another good game would be Metroid Prime but then you would have to buy a GC
F Zero is also pretty bitchin on the GC

back to PS2... Metal Gear Solid is always a great time killer if you have yet to play it also the new Tony Hawk underground scored a 10/10 so that sounds like a good option

P.S

SSX3 is called SSX3 that's the name of the game you geek! =)

Well, unless you like RPG's, FFVII is hard to get into, because most people care about graphics, (I don't) but the main reason people don't like the PSX RPG's. FFVII is the best in the series, FFVIII sucked balls, FFIX was great too. FFX, is a great game, be able to get 99,999 damage or however much you want, is in your control. You can make it come as fast as you want, that is the great thing about RPG's. I don't think B would like an RPG though, they seem too slow for him, IMO.

as far as the best FF games.... I think most all the PS1/2 games were so so

best FF game would be either FF2 or FF3 for SNES
for once it was not about how good the game looked....

Originally posted by khrisb+Nov 9 2003, 11:19 AM-->
@Nov 8 2003, 03:04 PM
best FF game would be either FF2 or FF3 for SNES

:worthy:
FF3=Best game ever!

no way FF4 (2 in the US) and 10

why

Because they were ground breaking, sure seven and three were great games but they didn't do anything that wasn't being done at the time. I could go into details but I don't want to get all FFnerd on a Sunday.

And those of you who mentions MVC2 should really play Guilty Gear XX

Back