wire harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

loumacri07

Trying to hit 10's
Do you have the cabin harness? The wires that run directly from the ecu through the doors, firewall, to the fuse box, resistor box, lights, and various other electronics under the dash?

You wouldnt happen to have the ECU and under dash harness for 91 Hatch d15b2 for the MPFI manifold?? SHipping to APO AE 09081?? Thanks TRU

i got here late. i do have the main harness for an 89 CRX Si. PM me if you're interesante.

ecu for hatch

You wouldnt happen to have the ECU and under dash harness for 91 Hatch d15b2 for the MPFI manifold?? SHipping to APO AE 09081?? Thanks TRU

I have two ecu's in my shed, but don't remember off hand what they go to. I think one is from a jdm civic w/b16. I can check the numbers on them if you want. How much are you looking to spend?

Lou

well with shipping to AP AE 09081 Im not sure how much a wiring harness and Ecu from the states is going to run maybe a hundred bucks. Let me know how much thanks

Why go through all the trouble swapping in a Si cabin harness when you can just get the DX harness converted to MPFi it easier going that route and faster than taking off the dash and doing the whole cabin harness swap.
I make the MPFI conversions let me know if you are interested in one, Peace!

This is a Dx harness converted to MPFI Si
Mpfiharnessconversion.jpg

Back