Wire tuck went to H very quickly, please help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright so i've been wire tucking my wagon, just like andrew.. So the drivers side went perfect then I go to the passender side.... Not so perfect.. I do all the wires except two, which the two left over is from where I removed the fuse thing for the auto seatbelts, which those wires are labled 9 and 10.. BUT, my wires left over are 8 and 9...

So I'm lke WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? It has ruined my whole day because of it.. All I want is for my b16 to be in and it's going to hell fast...

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE!!!

you wrote the wrong numbers or something.

how are we supposed to know how you fucked up your own process of thought?

Hahhaa I dunno.. Maybe ya'll could tell me some ideas on how to fix it other than rip it all out and re-do it..

Or maybe tell me what wires go where..

when you do shit like this you need to pay attention....

look it over and over and over then cut

just follow one wire at a time... mark with white out the correct wires. you're matching color to color right? ;)

Obtain a car service manual like haynes or Chiltons. Look at wiring schematics and follow color code and this will help a lot than just guessing and causing sparks and shorts. Alway buy a voltmeter to check resistance and buy an ammeter to check amperage in the series or parallel circuit;)

Back