1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wireing vtec

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by wisemansoji, Feb 12, 2005.

1. wisemansoji

wisemansoji Senior Member

My car is wired(from ecu to the passenger side tower)for vtec, however I am using a integra non vtec harness ona 00si engine ina 94 HB, any ways how do I wire vtec from the vtec sensors. There are three wires, but the the tower only has 2 wires for vtec running to ecu, is on wire for ground??????

2. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

Directly from the solenoid you will need to run the green/white wire to pin A4 on the ECU, which is the VTEC Spool Solenoid Valve Control. Next, connect the orange/blue wire to pin D6, which is the VTEC oil pressure switch input. Finally, the black wire from the VTEC pressure switch must be grounded

3. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

alright quick question. Is there a particular place to ground the switch? right now mine is grounded to the (-) on the battery.

Didnt mean to rob thread, but i didnt think it was necessary to start a new topic for 1 simple question.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted