Wireless Network Activity

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

newb

phresh
VIP
Alright, I know you guys have the answer lol. I never noticed before (wasnt really payin attention), but now my little "Wireless Network Activity" gadget gets little blurps even when all the programs on the computer are closed and its standing idle. Is that normal or not?

Ive been using Bit Torrent lately, and Ive been a lil paranoid about it, so thats when I noticed the meter gettin spikes from time to time. I scan everything I download, and havent had anything with a virus yet. Am I just bein too paranoid?

No, the 1337's have haxored you. Wrap your router in tinfoil, even when it's powered off!

Dont be stupid.

I have a thick layer of tin foil under the shingles on my roof. Theres no gettin in my head.

traffic always passes back and forth so long as the modem is on.

Gotcha, thanks a lot.

Yup its just the handshake type stuff. Router says to Computer "yo bitch what you need" computer says "Step off before I stab you. Ill tell you what I need when I need it bitch" Over and over it goes until the computer needs a new fix.

Back