wiring a gsr ecu into a 91 integra ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jasonext

i have a 91 integra ls. i bought a gsr head and ecu. i want to connect the ecu in so i went to the junk yard and picked up the wiring harness tips that connect into the ecu. im going to have to cut out my old tips and mate them with the new ones. i need like a diagram or somthin to follow in order to do so. if sombody could help me it would be very apreciated.

pin outs are in the reference section.

there's a ton of ways to do this.

what gsr ecu did youg et? there's at least 5 different kinds.

I think you only need to wire VTEC. so there's only three wires. It's in the reference section for the pin outs. Make sure the head is an obd0 one. The intake manifolds are different and I think the distributors are too

Rob

Originally posted by robspeed005@Aug 14 2004, 08:39 PM
I think you only need to wire VTEC. so there's only three wires. It's in the reference section for the pin outs. Make sure the head is an obd0 one. The intake manifolds are different and I think the distributors are too

Rob
[post=376989]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, an obd0 gsr head? annhhh!!!! wrong. the first gsr's were obd1 Like b said, use the pinout refence section to transfer the pins to the new plug. And make sure you have a distributor with the correct obd, and also make sure you swap the injector connectors. With a gsr head, you'll also have to wire in the secondary butterflies.

Back