wiring a tachometer>>

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ALEXBECK23

N/A boost=Turbo boost
hey i have a hatchy 94 dx...this car doesnt have the tachometer..so i bought one ..but i dont know how to wired it out...need some advice to install it...thanks in advance...if u have some pics woul help alot...

or pop the hood and up by the windshield on the driver side there is a one wire that is blue with a black cap over the end splice it in right there,, that way you dont have to run that much wire

a blue wie hold on this thing has like three different colors what are the other for???

the wire im talking about should be solid blue if im remeber right it will have a rubber black boot ove the end covering a black plastic plug

hold on im talking about the tachometer it has three differents colors..it has a green, red,orange, and balck which one its conected to the blue that u are referring to??? let me che ch for the blue im gonna go dwnsstair to the garage .

dont u have any pic of it?
taht will be helpful>>>

sure dont its right where the hood bolts up right in that area on the driver side

hey where i can get the power sourse from??? hit me up..thats the final step of mah installation...need some advise....thanks by the way...

one more time..
1st- green goes with tach signal wire which is blue..
2nd- black wire is ground.. got that.
3rt- red power source the one that im missing(i dont know where to get it from)
4th-white which its connected with the headlights.

im missing the 3rd one...power source... need help...

just get a test light and find a wire thats only hot with the switch being on. i got mine from one of the many wirs behind the dash

Back