wiring a taco

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

I gat a use taco with no instructions and don't know how to wire it it has 4 wires a white,red,black,and green the red and the white are wired up together i was thinking red battery black ground but don't know were the green gose. I know some one here has done this a million times please help. and its going on a 92 hb with a b16a if that makes a differance

Isnt that the thing with the meat the, cheese, tortilla, lettuce? ah yes the taco delicious!EDIT white=sour cream, red=meat, black=olives, green=lettuce hope this helps with wiring. :lol:

Originally posted by DTEC@Nov 10 2003, 10:36 AM
red - pos 12 volts
black - ground
white - dash lights
green - blue wire at distributor

green - blue wire at distributor - OR Negative terminal on the coil inside the distributor.

thamks to all that help and a big fuck you to all that made fun of me because your asses

Originally posted by CRX_B16B@Nov 10 2003, 01:09 PM
Isnt that the thing with the meat the, cheese, tortilla, lettuce? ah yes the taco delicious!EDIT white=sour cream, red=meat, black=olives, green=lettuce hope this helps with wiring. :lol:

gat to give it you that is funny as hell

Come on guys, we have been through this already with DOK, and his english screw ups. He doesn't speak 100% english but dont make fun of the guy. have some respect. Dont pay any mind to these guys DOK.

Back