wiring and timing belt questionn

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9sech22civic

hey guys. i'm sure you have seen this question many times over. I'm pretty much a guru on obd1 and h22's. currently i'm doing a ls vtec swap for a friend, i know the obd1 pinouts for vtec solenoid is a4 and vtec pressure is d6, sooo what is the pin out for obd 2? and i under stand the pinouts on the ecu for obd 1 goes as follows... left connector top row a1,a3,a5 etc. for obd2 is it the same or does it go a1'a2'a3 etc. last question? im using the 99 b16 head, and the b18b bottom. i'm using a type r waterpump... do i still use a ls timing belt? or do i get a gsr timing belt? thanks.

Originally posted by 9sech22civic@Jan 16 2004, 02:46 AM
hey guys. i'm sure you have seen this question many times over. I'm pretty much a guru on obd1 and h22's. currently i'm doing a ls vtec swap for a friend, i know the obd1 pinouts for vtec solenoid is a4 and vtec pressure is d6, sooo what is the pin out for obd 2? and i under stand the pinouts on the ecu for obd 1 goes as follows... left connector top row a1,a3,a5 etc. for obd2 is it the same or does it go a1'a2'a3 etc. last question? im using the 99 b16 head, and the b18b bottom. i'm using a type r waterpump... do i still use a ls timing belt? or do i get a gsr timing belt? thanks.

you go with a gsr timing belt.

the pin outs are the same. for example top row a1,a3,a5.

Back