Wiring and vacuum questions. Pictures included.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

schmiddr2

1993 Civic CX
LS B18B1 - not sure of OBD series (i guess it's a 1)
LS Manual trans
I believe it has the factory wiring harness.
I know people say it just plugs in, but I acquired a messy setup and I need to verify which plug and vacuum connection goes where.
The ecu is said to be chipped for 7psi.
I really do appreciate help.....:yes:

Wiring from drivers side. The plugs are are pulled taught so you can tell which ones longer than the other.
CIMG1192.jpg

I don't know where the tube is for this. I might need to make one. But I need to know it's route.
CIMG1193.jpg

This is one connector that matchs a plug from the 1st picture.
CIMG1194.jpg

Another connector that I believe uses a plug in the 1st picture. AND sloppy wiring to the speed sensor that I am not sure if it is correct.
CIMG1195.jpg

Another connector using a plug from the 1st picture.
CIMG1196.jpg

Vacuum hose to where?
CIMG1199.jpg

ECU splicing that I haven't been able to verify.
CIMG1202.jpg

Some sort of splice that is confusing.
CIMG1203.jpg

i dont get what you are asking i can tell you a few things its probably a jdm motor that is why the wiring harness that goes to the ecu has those connectors(its for crank position sensor) which is better known as code #4. as far as plugs go in the first picture you have a map a tps and a iac plugs just match them up and just for the record look at the head of the motor and look to the left you will se two numbers tell us that and we will be able to tell you what on board diagnostics it is

Vacuum line on top of the TB goes to the EVAP canister, better known as the Charcoal canister. Its to the right of your battery, and down.

In the top pic, the plug on the far right goes to your IACV. Thats on the back of the intake mani, on the bottom.
The back plug goes to the MAP (top of the throttle body)
The far left plug goes to the TPS

Not sure about the other stuff, its kinda shady looking.

The ECU wiring is most likely the wiring mods needed for the swap to run right. One is for the CKF, and the other I can't remember, leave the wiring as is though.

Back