Wiring B16 Into 92 Civic Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bns773

Hello all.....again I have a 1992 Civic Cx and I'm putting in a JDM b16 with a P30

First question. If I buy a 1995 del sol VTEC wiring harness for my JDM B16 will it plug into everything right (Motor side and firewall side)?.

Second question....Will this take care of the 4 wire O2 sensor problem (Since I have a 1 wire), and the knock sensor wiring (Will I still have to run a wire to the ecu)?.

As long as you get the right harness.I've been trying to get one for a month now and they sent me the wrong one,so check the part number once you get it.,but yes it should take care of the o2,but the knock will still have to be wired.

just use the harness you have man.

run VTEC wires, lengthen the o2 sensor wires and be done with it. and save $$

edit: and run knock sensor wires.

Yeah I think I'm going to wire it up my self. Damn wire harness is to much money :angry: . I guess I'll have to look into how to convert my 1 wire to a 4.

Thanks alot

BTW : Has anyone used the HAsport sub harness for VTEC. If so is it worth the $75 bucks.

hey
I swapping a b16 also into my 92 cx. Im using a 95 ex wiring everything plugs in except i have one extra harness that is the same to the one that goes into the IM.
MY friend said it should work with this setup.
HOw much did u get the P30 for??

Back