wiring B18B1 into EG 93

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

low-keyseg92

I Swapped a running 94 ls motor into my civic. Ok so far so good. All the plugs went together and had no problems. Then the car would not start. I started checking grounds, fuel pressure,spark,compression.....all are good. The wiring harness at the strut tower however does not match. The wires are in different spots. The colors dont match...ie, blu/grn to blu/grn wht/red to wht/red etc....then some are not in the right spots (open) that is. Either way I have the manuals for both cars and have followed the diagrams and thought I had everything in the right place, except the Integra harness has 1 red/ylw wire not used. I searche don here for diagrams for the wiring and found none. Does anyone know where I can find a diagram of the wiring for this swap. I have talked to several people and they say it should plug up and nothing change. I had a D15b7 in the car before. Any help would be appreciated. BTW im new here but have been on onepoint for awhile. Thanks again

This is what you need to do, now listhen closely. Use the engine harness that was originally on the d15 and install it on the new engine. Use the ecu for the new motor however. Everything should be plug and play if you do it this way.

Back