wiring harness adapters?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

james87

I am going to purchase A OBDO to OBD1 harness adapter for my vtec swap I heard of RYEWIRE and hasport who else makes these type of harnesses? and why would you recommend the brand. I really don't want to have a whole bunch of problems with tech support.

Sorry i was just trying to throw some companies out there, personally i would go with the Rywire also because not only are the prices very good they also supply a obd0-obd1 distributor adapter when you purchase the obd0-obd1 conversion harness. so that leaves you with only 4 wires to run if your doing any 0bd1 swap, the wores for the O2 sensor.

I personally have the Boomslang conversion harness in my car and I think it's as good as anybody elses, and it was about $115 shipped. Easy to read instructions, easy installation, very informative.

I've also had good experiences with Rywire. They are some great people, and they are actually on this site. His name is Nikozai, so I'd PM him if you had any questions.

-Andrew

I ended up with the adapter harness from xenocron and it should arrive in a couple of days and I would like to thank you guy s once more for your time and input.

Back