1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiring harness compatability b16a - LS

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by zakats, Jul 8, 2007.

1. zakats

zakats redpepperracing.com

First off Im a n00bz0r in this forum but not a noob to forums thus I know how to search and spent the past 30 minutes or more searching.
    I've had hell trying to find a working 90-91 obd 0 teg LS engine harness but came up with a guy selling his obd0 b16a harness.
    My question before I commit to driving 3 hours to get it is: are the harnesses interchangable...only it has Vtec wiring.. I dont plan to go vtec any time soon, I really just want something with the same wire colors and connections as to make my swap a little less painful. So long as it will connect correctly into my engine, I can sacrafice wire color and work a little harder on modifying it.
    My car isnt quite your regular honda.. but there wasnt a section for it and this was the closest to my question.
    thanks,
    -zak

Cliffnotes: will a B16a harness work on my 90-91 teg LS engine.

2. zakats

edit, I just lied I had no idea there was a 3rd gen civic section here... the question still belongs here though

3. Black Widow g2

Black Widow g2 *princess*

you plan on just leaving the vtec plugs hanging off it?

4. zakats

well I was if Id got it, I just got a regular LS harness instead... now to find a wiring diagram with color maps

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted