wiring harness conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rbanegasjr

ok.. heres my story, i own a 88 crx si. it has a 95 b18c1 in it. thing is i got run off the road and hit a pole. the front end of my car is good. just waiting to get the car back from the cops. anyway i bought a 91 civic hatchback std model. and i was wondering if anyone has done or knows if i can completely swap my harnesses from the crx into the hatch. my crx is obd-1 converted by way of jumper harness but i'm worried more about the mpfi conversion. the dpfi to mpfi doesnt help me any because i'm talking about a full swap of the dash harness through to the engine bay. can anyone help

Yes, the mpfi swap is easliy done in a DX by swapping the engine harness and cabin harness(underdash) for the Mpfi ones. Your Crx dash will even fit in the civic. After thats done install the Obd1 jumper and parts,,,,

sweet... not to much much work then... i didnt need it to be all complicated. thanks. i'm gonna miss the crx but its ok i didnt die so i'm good

Back