Wiring Harness..HELP!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kovalski

Hi all. So I found the p28 ecu from a dood here. The only thing we need now is a d16 ex wiring harness. I cant find one on ebay or craglist. I dont wana buy one that is 200$ I'm looking to only spend about 150$. If anyone knows a buddy or were to find one plz help me out. Me and Sufikation are picking up the motor today and engine stand..WOOT. Last night we got a free motor too. It is a d16b7 with tranny. We have no clue what is wrong with it, but plan on rippen it apart to see what we can do with it..Woot free shit is always cool..lol Thanks all, love the help so far..KOV:ph34r:

Hi all. So I found the p28 ecu from a dood here. The only thing we need now is a d16 ex wiring harness. I cant find one on ebay or craglist. I dont wana buy one that is 200$ I'm looking to only spend about 150$. If anyone knows a buddy or were to find one plz help me out. Me and Sufikation are picking up the motor today and engine stand..WOOT. Last night we got a free motor too. It is a d16b7 with tranny. We have no clue what is wrong with it, but plan on rippen it apart to see what we can do with it..Woot free shit is always cool..lol Thanks all, love the help so far..KOV:ph34r:

and we got EG doors too w/o the interior panels. but yes, any help finding a used ex/si harness would pwn. thanks. ;)

Hey d16.. i saw that on there but idk if i can trust that seller..He is a noob to ebay it looks like..But i sent him a email to see if he ill take 80 for it..gess will see..I like when they have THE BUY IT NOW..So much easyer that way>Thanks man.

hey i have a d16 wire harness for sale on ebay all i want is 25 bucks for it dont pay lots of money get a good one for cheap.
eBay Motors: 94 honda civic ex obd1 engine wire harness (item 250355992066 end time Jan-18-09 19:11:39 PST)

i actually found that one too but i didnt post it because..

"*NOTE* the battery, starter wire harness dose not come in this auction. All the plugs are intact except for the o2 sensor plug."

and i figured those would probably be important things to have lol.

I'm biding on two right now just to have for back up. The motor we got today put things into a BIG box of questions I have. I will bbl tom to find them ty for all your help today..Woot

Ty hondacivicdx92. I would love to buy that one. I will have more cash on the 20th of this month, if I get out bidded on the two on ebay, I will buy yours for sure, if it is in good shape. ty Kov.

OK so i just order a p08 from ebay 129$ and i gess i dont need a vtec wiring harness..im just going wire it in my self 3 wires is what im told..WOOOT almost there guys almost..I cant wait now..Ty all for your help on this build..I will have pics up soon.ty KOV

Last edited:
Shit now i just wana get this swap done and move on with my life. I just need a place with my own work place of power!!..Lets hope these parts get here soon so I can move on..ty all for your help and GL with life..Kov

Last edited:
if you have had a motor or wire harness in your car you most likely had a battery starter wire or you can buy one for like 15 to 20 bucks on ebay.
and notice im asking 25 bucks now if you ask me your ripping me off even though i only have one plug missing wow big deal the wire harness is only for a swap or extra wire harness to make your custom harness to work on the engine your swaping. ps obd1 wire harness most people ask 100 to 125 very very pricy if you can get one for 25 bucks with only one plug missing you cant beat that deal. now i dont want to be an a** here but if you dont like what im selling just keep it to your self please idc, if it dont sell it dont matter extra harness for me.

i actually found that one too but i didnt post it because..

"*NOTE* the battery, starter wire harness dose not come in this auction. All the plugs are intact except for the o2 sensor plug."

and i figured those would probably be important things to have lol.

Dont worrie kovalski if you win my auction ill have that shiped out the day after and you should get it in like 2 to 3 days.

Shit now i just wana get this swap done and move on with my life. I just need a place with my own work place of power!!..Lets hope these parts get here soon so I can move on..ty all for your help and GL with life..Kov

if you have had a motor or wire harness in your car you most likely had a battery starter wire or you can buy one for like 15 to 20 bucks on ebay.
and notice im asking 25 bucks now if you ask me your ripping me off even though i only have one plug missing wow big deal the wire harness is only for a swap or extra wire harness to make your custom harness to work on the engine your swaping. ps obd1 wire harness most people ask 100 to 125 very very pricy if you can get one for 25 bucks with only one plug missing you cant beat that deal. now i dont want to be an a** here but if you dont like what im selling just keep it to your self please idc, if it dont sell it dont matter extra harness for me.

its not that i was trying to be a dick or that i don't like what you're selling i was simply mentioning how i only posted what was most relevant to his needs, which would be a complete harness. i'm sure you'll probably sell yours, and for what you are asking it's a perfectly fair price
emthup.gif

alright well sorry about that, but the harness would make good for if he didnt want to cut up his own harness incase he wanted to swap back or something

Back