wiring harness help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

primed16

Alright guys need some help I know someone has anwsers..

I purchased a 92 civic hatch VX....with a d16z6 swap...who ever did the swap used the VX harness with no rewire..and continued to use the stock VX p07 ecu...

I'm sure you guys know the diff between the VX harness and the si which I guess would be used for the d16z6...

My question is...I don't know much about electrical and as for a plug and play for a p28 in the VX harness I know thats not possible seeing that the VX uses a 5 wire wideband o2, and probably a few other diff. My plans are to boost the car...and I know there will need to be wiring done...So should I # 1 let someone modify the vx harness to run the p28....#2 pick up a complete si in dash and engine harness and have basically si engine and complete harness then i dont have to worry about any splicing cutting etc...?????

get a p28
get a 4-wire o2 and wire it up (info in the reference section)

and that's about all you need to do...

what about v-tec...I can get a complete si engine harness for about 70 bucks...If i was to run the new complete si wiring harness...all i would need is the 4 wire o2..and everything else will be ready correct??

Back