1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiring harness question

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by civicious, Feb 18, 2006.

1. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

pm me on aim. greyfades.

i did this like, a month ago.

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Dammit.

OK, since you apparently don't have AIM (ahole)...

Why not just keep the obd0 injectors and resistor box? They're exactly the same, exactly, except for the plugs and the peak&hold/saturated thing...since you've apparently already done this, I dunno what to tell you, other than I hope you did it right...

Put the harness on the motor with the motor out of the car. Easiest way to do it.

That's exactly what I did. Pic at the bottom of this post.

It's almost no work at all to make it look stock. Everything reaches perfectly, and plugs in. Just do all your wiring RIGHT (i.e. shrinkwrap, measure the lengths correctly, and put the stock sleeve thingies back on when you're done).

[​IMG]

Hmm...I didn't wire up a purge solenoid, and I never have (gotta love Texas), so I can't help you there...I'm pretty sure I only had to extend the wires a bit for the IAT, no biggie there.

Take your time, put the harness on the motor BEFORE you drop it, and do the wiring RIGHT (solder & shrinkwrap).

[​IMG]

Oh yeah, and just pretend that my distributor was plugged in in that picture.

3. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted