1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiring harness questions please look!!!

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by SavageDreams, Oct 29, 2006.

1. SavageDreams

SavageDreams Savage Reins Supreme

ok I have a 90 civic std hatch that is really just a shell right now and I plan on putting the suspension,engine,etc etc from a 90-93 integra ls into and on my car.

ok so what I was wondering is if anyone on here has ever taken the entire vehicle wiring harness from a 90-93 integra and swapped it onto a 88-91 civic????

The reason I am asking this is because my stock civic wiring harness has been exposed to the elements for about 9 or 10 months and I am a 90-93 integra and I was wondering if it is possible to do the harness swap.

Also I would like to know what else I could take from the integra and swap onto my car.

I know that the complete suspension bolts on and the engine will with wiring an a motor mount kit but what else can I because I am gonna strip this acura unless I feel like upgrading it later.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted