WIRING HARNESS TOPIC, AGAIN!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

e money 9

Hey wat up. im new to the board and i have a problem with my swap. im dropping a 2000 Si B16a2 into my 1997 Dx Hatch. i have everything. from axles to mounts, shift linkage, 2000 Si wiring harness, Si ECU and CTR ECU(spare)and more. But i have a question regarding my harness. Many local shops have told me different things about using my Si harness and not using my harness. Well, WHAT HARNESS DO I USE?! I would like to use the Si harness because it seems the easiest. everything plugs in. EXCEPT for the "GREEN PLUG" which plugs into the dash. Can i just cut and splice, use a jumper (not OBDII to OBDI jumper), different harness with not a lot of extra wiring to do. I've been told that an EX harness 1996-1998 could work, or even a 1997 integra harness could work. please help thanks.

in all actuallity it will be a lot easier to use your stock harness and run all the wires and plugs you need... your 97 DX is OBD2a and the 99-00 Si is OBD2b... i tried using the 00Si harness and Ecu in my 98 Ex with my B16A, but my gauge cluster and Vtec didn't work...

Back