wiring harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the stock wiring harness (on the passenger side) travels past the battery into the firewall and into the ecu (constant wiring, no plug to plug). but the harness they gave me stops at about the battery with three plugs (not similar to the plugs in the ecu). i know its the right side because it has the wire heading to the fuse box. marker on the new harness says 94-95 integra. is this the wrong harness or am i missing something?

your best bet would be to use the harness thats in your car, and then get an obd 2 to obd1 wiring conversion, or adapter harness and then plug in the LS ecu

k i talked to the person i received my motor from and he said the harness was marked wrong, it is an obdII harness. sounds like i should still use my stock harness, but do i need to change anything on it (i know i have to extend the o2 sensor)

Originally posted by HondaMoCo@Aug 9 2003, 01:14 PM
your best bet would be to use the harness thats in your car, and then get an obd 2 to obd1 wiring conversion, or adapter harness and then plug in the LS ecu

why would he go obdI when both the motor and car are obdII?

Back