wiring harness?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

delsolb

Okay here is the story, I have a 96' delsol si that I put a 96' jdm gsr engine into. I used the engine wiring harness from the del sol for the gsr. I recently totaled my del sol. Now I am getting an EG hatch. I put my old D16y8 back into the delsol. If i put the wiring harness back on the delsol will I be able to use the wiring harness from the 92-95 hatch with the GSR?

I alerady have an obd2 to obd1 conversion harness that I was using because I am running hondata. I bought the 96 GSR because my delsol was a 96' and they recommended buying an obd2 engine for an obd2 car. Now I have a fully built obd2 engine but I want to put it in an obd1 car.

What other sensors are on obd2 vehicles (besides the second O2 sensor) that I would be missing?

Also would an OBD2 harness plug into the connectors in the engine bay on an obd1 car?

I am trying to get a vx or si hatch that are already wired for vtec. Thanks for any help that is given.

Si will be plug and play on the o2, VX will need the five wire conversion.

The distributor will not match, and the injectors. Easiest way to do that swap is to use teh OBD II GSR engine harness. I plugs right into the Civic canon plugs, and you only need to add the IAB and knock from the motor to the ECU.

Back