Wiring Harnesss?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b20_ek

b20b into 96 civichatch. Im using my DX engine wiring harness. It seems the intake manifold wiring is short on some ends. And there is one more sensor on the LS intake manifold? Do I use another engine wiring harness or what? I need my car running..... And what radiator hoses do I use to go along with my DX radiator?? the dx's hoses are small...

use integra LS raditor hoses
you will need to lengthen the wires that don't reach. simply cut, add a pice, solder it together on both ends, and tape it up.

what is the extra sensor? where?

cool cool! thnx dude! I had a friend of mine do it. the only problem is the 3 prong IAC connector, but I just took off the IAC valve off the throttle body of the d16y7 and connected the connector to that. It was surging before I connected the IAC. The IAC valve on the ls intake manifold was 2 wires instead of 3?! Is it gonna be a problem running it how it is now or should I somehow convert it so the IAC on the intake manifold is actually functioning? I hooked up the necessary hoses on it(ls intake manifold). And the IAC connector is connected on the old IAC valve(dx intake manifold).

Back