Wiring help. anybody.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigNate

ok, well, im not at work, and cant look this up. and i have searched google and here, still cant find anything.

i need a visual, of the Oxygen sensor plug wire locations. car is a 99 civic and it is the upstream sensor. or first. and it is a 4 wire. all the pins came out of the plug, and i need to replace. but not 100% sure where exactly they go.

also, i might have to throw in a aftermarket sensor. and wire it in myself. so i was also wondering, if anyone has a diagram of the o2 wiring. because the color of my factory o2, is different than that of those universal ones.

any help is greatly appretiated.

Thank you

ok, well i stopped being lazy, and whent and looked at the car. and seen where the green and white wire went on the plug. now im pretty sure, that both blacks are just grounds right? and since there both grounds, does it matter which side they go on?

check out our reference section here. there's plenty of wiring diagrams. My guess though is that the plug is located somewhere on or on top of the transmission case.

ok, well i stopped being lazy, and whent and looked at the car. and seen where the green and white wire went on the plug. now im pretty sure, that both blacks are just grounds right? and since there both grounds, does it matter which side they go on?

IF they are both grounds than no, it shouldn't, but why not just wire it like it supposed to be?

Back