Wiring Help Please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pdqcrx

Still swaping the b18a1 into the 1988 crx. I have used the factory wiring off the original motor but have hit a wall. It has a solinod looking thing on the back of my fuel injection with a two pronged plug and I have no wires left to plug in to it. I can send a digital picture of it to anyone but do not have the ability to post it here. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Is this the egr valve?

post a pic on this site use the gallery... you shoul have 3 sensors to plug into on the manifold... the EACV which is on the back of the manifold, the TPS (throtle position sensor) which is on the back of the throtle body, and the air temp sensor which is on the alternator side of the intake manifold... if you want later today i can go out and look at the wire colors and tell you what sensor goes to what... also what type of crx is this, is it an si, hf. or DX??? Are you using the wire harness from the crx or the b18??? if you need to send a pic and cannot post it, IM it to me or send it to: Eric_Maas@csumb.edu

The "thing" that the clip is on is the IACV (Idle Air Control Valve). I just thought i would tell you in case you didn't know. Im not sure where the plug is that clips into it though. sorry!

Back