wiring mount ect. H22 into 99 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99civicJDMh22

I am new on HS but i do need a little bit of help with my swap i am buying an h22 and i know how to put it in i am just needing help with a few things. Wiring, do i need shift linkage(h22 comes with hydrolic lsd tranny). what mounts would be best to go with. Do you think the mounts on ebay are worth anything. any help would be appriciated.

By far the best mount kit you can go with would be the hasport mount kit. Dont waste your time on ebay mounts, they probably dont line the engine up for shit and are usually of poor quality. You will also need to buy the axles they make to make it all work. The h22 uses a cable style shifter so technically you wont be using a shiftlinkage at all. You will need this cable shifter and everything that comes with it. I havent personally done this swap but i know there will probably be a little hacking to get the cable shifter in a working correctly. Cant really help you with the wiring without knowing wether or not it is obd2 or obd1, do some more research on here and ask questions as you go along. Hope this helps!!;)

my car is obviously obd2 and the swap is obd1 i know i need to cut and splice and i need a jumper but do all the colors match up or is there any tricks that anyone has found(aka probs) also the tranny isan LSD hydralic not a cable shifter is what i was told is there a cable on the hydralic to ( and if not should i get shift linkage?

any one HELP!!!!!!!!

alright heres what ure gonna need i just did my h22 in a 92 civic hatch http://hasport.com/products/mount_kits/ekh1.htmand aslo
Hasport Billet Mounts or u could use the accord f22 tranny and the accord lincage that what i did but ure also going to need custom axled that was my main problem get them do not do what i did and wel 2 or cut a portion out of one and sleeve and welt it you will i repeat will brake them 1se a weeek i did lol or u can use 92 integra axles and a integra halfshaft that will work perfect thats what im using now

Back