1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiring Obd2?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by sLoWgUy, May 19, 2003.

1. sLoWgUy

sLoWgUy Junior Member

Does anyone know how to wire a 96 Civic DX for a b16a? I tried lookin on the web for a diagram but i couldnt find one, can anyone help me out ? I've already gathered all the parts for the swap, i just dont wanna start swaping it untill i get a diagram. If anyone can help id appreciate it...thanks

2. honda_mach3

honda_mach3 Senior Member

b16a what? 1? 2? 3? gen1?

3. sLoWgUy

sLoWgUy Junior Member

Does it matter what b16a it is? I dont know which one it is but i know its grey plug (motor is at my friends shop). I think its obd1 but i have an obd2 dist. that i was going to use. I'll go check it out in it bit, but i didnt think it mattered which b16a it was... :eek:

4. sLoWgUy

sLoWgUy Junior Member

So far, ive read that i need to buy a 96-00 civic ex harness....and all i have to do is extend some wires and minor work to it, but does anyone have a diagram or knows somewhere on the web that has the diagram? Someone gimme some info yO !!!!

5. solblu

solblu Senior Member

Well you answered your own question. get the EX harness and make it fit, that's all there is to it. If you don't have a plug for a knock sensor you'll need to add it, do more searching it's been covered on here before.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted