Wiring Problem P06/Si Wiring Harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Inyourface1650

Ok guys, let me put this out first. I dont have a car. I dont have a car! I dont have a car!

So anyway, I am building a D16Z6 for a custom project. I have the Z6 engine, and a SI wiring harness. That all matches up fine. I have a P06 ECU, that I was going to send to phearable.net. However, My ECU will not hook up to my wiring harness. My conclusion is that there is another wiring harness in the car that sits in between the actual engien harness and the computer. Does anyone know what it is called/what else it does etc etc? There is a 94 EX on craiglist that someone is parting out, I can probably still get the wiring harnesses....

Well I only know of three harnesses involving the ECU and engine (1)ECU harness (2)Engine harness and (3)Underdash harness.

But ive got an easier solution..........use the p28 ECU and a rywire jumper harness.

Ok, its my understanding that I can convert my p06 to a P28, that what phearable.net is going to do while chipping it. I can see the harnesses, but I don't see how they bypass everything....

801CRx thanks for the idea. I emailed rywire, and they said it would be approximately $600 to do a harness straight from the engine harness to the ECU....so thats out of the question....

Back