WIRING PROBLEM!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vinnie

I have just recently swapped a 1998 Gsr Motor into my car. It came with everything i need, but the problem is that it is OBD2. The Bolt ons I've added are DC 4-2-1 one piece headers, powercore cat, dc exhaust, skunk2 intake manifold, and an aem intake. The ecu is an obd2, to fix the problem with the plugs, i got a del sol (p30) ecu that is obd1. I have a few problems.

1) I have the chasity plugs for the O2 sensor as well as the motor's wiring for the O2 sensor. I want to know if I can use the wires from the 1994 Vx O2 plug (chasity) and soder the wires I need to the gsr plug.

2) Am I supposed to wire up the knock sensor in a certain way?

3)Do I need to wire an air bypass sensor?? if I do, how?

4)If I do all the wiring in the engine bay, including wiring the O2 sensor (soddering it to whatever I need to sodder it to), knock sensor, and what ever else I need to wire, Do I have to change pinouts to the ecu??

If possible can someone email me pinout positions, colors of wires, and names of the positions for all the wiring harnesses and ecus for a 1998 integra gsr, 1994 civic vx, and the ecu for the del sol (p30).
If anyone can help me out please email me at v.tinio@comcast.net

THANKS,
VINCE

Back