1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiring problems

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by LOS222, Oct 16, 2003.

1. LOS222

LOS222 Member

I have a 96 accord lx and I swapped in a 95 jdm h22 engine. Both are automatic. This is my 1st swap and has been nothing but a problem. I used my lx harness, added vtec wires and used the lude p13 ecu. I found a place that did obd2 to obd1 conversion harnesses for auto's but it dosen't seem to work right. When I use the new harness and lude ecu, the car has to be shifted like a stick in order to drive or it will start in d3. When I use the accord ecu, it works ok but, it runs poorly and I don't have vtec. Does anybody out there know where I can find a wiring diagram for obd2 to obd1 auto conversion? Is there any other ecu thats obd2 that I can use that will work with my accord harness and still get the same type of power? Any info would greatly help!!!

2. LOS222

LOS222 Member

ANYBODY???

3. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

you've most likely got the 5 speed trans ECU that sucks... find an automagic lude and get the ECU should help

4. LOS222

LOS222 Member

Thanks for your reply. I thought that might be the problem. I put the ecu into a automatic 93 accord w/o the conversion harness. It idled funny but shifted fine, so I'm pretty sure it's a auto ecu. Did it idle funny because I used a lude ecu in a Accord? It idles funny in my car as well and I have the H22 inside but, I'm also using that obd conversion harness. I think thats where the problem might be. Does anyone out there have any knowledge of wiring a obd2 to obd1 H22 auto or have any other suggestions of what else I might try?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted