1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiring tuck help

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by ibdalovely1, Nov 22, 2010.

1. ibdalovely1

ibdalovely1 New Member

dayton ohio
    im a dumb@$$ i pulled my harness apart and do fix some issues i had with it and decided while i have it apart to tuck it to but i need help the harness is just hacked together and has different connectors and color coded wires than the 92-95 harness so its became a pain theres gotta be a thread somewhere that has the info i need i have used the search but cant find what i need im looking for is plug to plug/pin to pin diagram for a 88-91 dx motor harness converted to obd1 for a z6 i need color codes for the harness and what they do i would love to have one for the chassis to but thats a project for later im haveing a hellva time trying to convert the 88-91 harness to the 92-95 harness schematics by tracing them back on both sides i know im probably asking a lot but thanks for any help i have full wire schematics of both cars but i cant figure how to cross them together
Draft saved Draft deleted