Wiring vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94draglude

For starts im using electromotive tec 2 engine management. h22a1

Well having problems here wiring vtec. I have an autometer rpm activated module. 1 black wire for ground 1 red wire for 12v 1 green wire for tach signal. Then I have the 2 wires for the shiftlight that comes out. 1 black/white which is constant 12v then the black wire which I think is another ground which triggers a ground when it hits the set rpm. The vtec solenoid has a single wire which requires 12v for activation and it is grounded through the engine. So... How the hell can I get this to work? I was thinking of sending the shift light wires to a relay and then having a single 12v to come out to go to the solenoid but dont know were on the relay to connect them to

okay...so you have the shift light wired to the vtec solenoid to get power for the VTEC? why not just wire it to the P13 ECU and do it right/

For starts im using electromotive tec 2 engine management
now why would I have a p13, when im using a standalone?

I have no vtec.
I need to make the vtec solenoid turn on.
I was trying to use the AUTOMETER RPM ACTIVVATED MODULE to do this for me.I gave you the wiring information of the module so you could help me figure out how to wire it to make the vtec turn on.
I was trying this because it has been done by others but I dont have a wiring diagram to hook it up.

Now if you still dont understand what im saying then forget it.

i know what you're saying, but don't know how to get it to work. get a different rpm switch that switches on power, rather than ground.

Back