wisdom teeth suck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did they put "drains" in???

my bottom two were impacted and they had to do some serious cutting to get them out... they put "drains" in... i figured "drains" were little tubes or something to allow any stuff inside to drain out??? made sense to me... until i went to get them removed and they were pulling what looked like 3 feet of blood stained shoe laces out of each side of my damn jaw :eek:
my mouth felt all fucked up and hollow for a few days after that :(

nope no drains here and today they feel much better only a little sore. nothin a little motrin wont clear up.the strange thing is i haven't felt right in a year but since these things have been removed i can breath out of my nose again and for some reson i can see out of the eye i pokes out now. i never thought a wisdom tooth could effect so many other things in your body.

Sucks that they messed with your health so much. Glad you're feelin better... I lucked out, had plenty of room in the jaw for them :)

awesome :thumbsup:

bout damn time your getting some sort of healthiness back.... sickly bastard

and for some reson i can see out of the eye i pokes out now. i never thought a wisdom tooth could effect so many other things in your body.
how the fuck are you is pulling teeth affecting your vision??? hahaha, ask if they can pull 'em all out until you get 20/20 and get some dentures.

OH hell yes. It's a nervous center of the body. A toothache can give you foot pain.

Don't be scared, it's an in and out thing. a day of pain, some good meds.

Try ignoring it like I did.

Wait a sec.. at age 17 you have problems with them already ? Interesting.

its not bad at all...

i drove myself to my appointment (mistake)
went in and sat in the chair
they put an IV in my arm and talked to me for a few minutes
told me they were going to put me out now and i would feel a warm feeling in my arm
arm started to feel warm
out fucking cold
woke up kinda confused, didnt know where i was or what the hell just happened
mouth was swollen and there was some blood on the bib around my neck
got a bit freaked out at that point
nurse came in and assured me i was ok
went and sat in the waiting area for a few minutes until they were comfortable with me driving home
went and picked up my percs
drove almost all the way home, was about to turn onto my street and the fucking tie rod in my car broke
stuck in the intersection unable to talk due to the swelling and gauze packed in my mouth
motherF'ing myself for being stubborn and driving myself
cop shows up
starts asking me shit that i cant answer due to not being able to talk
took the pen out of his pocket and wrote on my palm where i wanted the car towed to
he gave me a ride to my house after the tow truck took the car away
took 2 percs and passed out on the couch

I got my top ones removed. I drove there and back. They just gave me some Novocaine and gauze afterwards. It didn't hurt that much and other than not being able to smoke for a day I was alright. I just fear the bottoms, the dentist said the bottoms are what hurt.

Wisdom teeth do suck. Especially when they're just growing in mine hurt like a mofo and came in early.

That'd be fuckin cool if wisdom teeth really gave you wisdom :D. They should call them pain teeth or something.

:concur: :werd: they do. sorry to tell ya the truth but have you seen the roots on these things? they're likely wrapped around your testicles.

lmfao i think you may be onto somthin here

I just remember it sucked not being able to eat solid foods. Other than that I was on vicodin nonstop until it healed. :)

Hey if your pain comes back and you need someone to come over and lets say oh I don't know kick you in the nuts or throw a roll at your eye to take the pain away let me know. I am just 2 minutes away. Hey seriously glad to hear you are feelin better. See you on friday if the wife's are working.

Back