wisdom teeth suck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I actually had a very mild wisdom tooth removal experience. I went in, they gave me Novocaine, drilled/pulled the teeth out (didn't feel much of anything), packed my mouth with gauze, and that was it, I drove home. I never got dry socket, and I never needed any pain meds beyond just regular Aspirin.

And it was kinda fun grossing people out spitting out blood balls, lol...

So...who still has their wisdom teeth? And I don't mean in your mouth, I mean like in a little plastic baggie stashed in your dresser drawer?

Lol, ewwww.
Anything with teeth surgery or eye surgery if fucking gross!
My wisdom teeth are little nubs. I think I have like two, one on the top left and the other in the bottom right. Yucky.

I think my ex-bff has hers. She's a day younger than me, meaning I'll be 19 this month. Hmmm.

My upper right wisdom tooth is full grown, not having any problems with it but it's the other 3 they're hurting like shit barely coming thru the gums. Hope they come in fine and don't hurt that'd be sweet don't even have to get them pulled.

And what's gross about eye surgery? It's just lazers. If I had some money I'd have already had it done every eye doctor I go to says they've had to give me stronger contacts every time and I've got the worst eyes they've ever seen. I'm practically blind without contacts I can't even get around the house without feeling around.

Lol, ewwww.
Anything with teeth surgery or eye surgery if fucking gross!
My wisdom teeth are little nubs. I think I have like two, one on the top left and the other in the bottom right. Yucky.

I think my ex-bff has hers. She's a day younger than me, meaning I'll be 19 this month. Hmmm.

lol i laugh in the face of eye surgery. i wish i had the pictures from all of the eye surgeries they were gruesome.

Ew.
The nastiest one I've seen is my science teacher in 7th grade. SHe brought in a tape of it lol.
They like cut open her cornea and pulled it back.
The thing that really grosses me out is that you're still fully awake and watching this shit go down....

Laser Eye surgery (a certain type, maybe most) remove the lens on the eye and just let it... kinda... go.

well lets see here i stabbed myself in the eye with a pick tool and ripped the cornea in half. they had to put the color part of my eye back in cause it was leaking out then they had to stitch up the cornea. the next one i had to have my lense removed because i did so much damage to it that i had a cataract. then my retina detached so they had to go in and laser it back on to the back of my eye.(quite possibly the most painful surgery i have ever felt.) my final one they reinstalled a fake lense and cut the cornea and flipped it around so my scar was not in the center of my eye anymore, i now have 16 stitches in my eye still from that one and the color and little black part are no longer perfectly round. so i would say that i have had every kind of eye surgery that there is and i still can't see out of it, i went from 20/20 in both of my eyes never needing glasses to one is perfect and the other one is 20/400 vision. i really do wish i had pics cause it was bad.

Eek.. Next time they're in there, just ask for cybernetic implants.

Once, there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't go to school.
And when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black into bright white.

He said that it was from when the cars had smashed so hard.

And once, there was this girl, who wouldn't go and change with the girls in the change room...

Eek.. Next time they're in there, just ask for cybernetic implants.

that would have been easier

Chief Engineer Neon Mike?

Geordi.JPG

Damn I thought the only kind of eye surgery was lazer eye surgery I didn't know they had to fucking cut it all up while your ass was AWAKE. Just put some clips to hold the eyes open and fucking knock them out now I don't even want to consider eye surgery.

But I figure lazer eye surgery would be what I need because that's how they got damaged in the first place when me and my brothers used to fuck with lazer pointers years ago. We always pointed them in each other's eyes and for some reason MINE started getting worse and worse every year but my brother's is fine. I'm gonna have to start wearing glasses soon because they say my eyes are getting to the point where contacts won't do anything.

Back