Wisdom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DazedCivic99

Tomorrow March 12th my wisdom is going to be stolen, that is my wisdom teeth. they are straight not combacked the only problem and the reason they are taking a leave of absence from my mouth is one is rotated 45 degrees and is annoying. so i am going to be without my wisdom. time to play splinter cell for a week without school woohoo and eat jello and milkshakes.

when my friend got his out i had him in a wheelchair at the mall, depending how i feel i may be doing just about the same thing this saterday

it's all about the drugs man. No matter what, the pain is so bad you can't even function. Stock up on the valium and such, then when your better, you can have a couple fun evenings :) this is just a college kid's point of view, I don't know if your down with all that, lol.

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Mar 11 2003, 08:03 PM
perocest is some good stuff....i dont know what i am getting right now i hope it is some good stuff too

You guys pill poppers or something? When I was injured with a torn hip flexor this year for football, they gave me cortizone shots, and naproxen and vicoden in high dosage. All they ever did for me when I was under extreme pain or what not was make it so I would not get up, not anything to my mind at all. Just made me kind of go limp all over. After about the 2nd month of using naproxen, it stopped having an effect. Thus proving pills are stupid to take to try and get "high".

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 12 2003, 04:14 AM
You guys pill poppers or something? When I was injured with a torn hip flexor this year for football, they gave me cortizone shots, and naproxen and vicoden in high dosage. All they ever did for me when I was under extreme pain or what not was make it so I would not get up, not anything to my mind at all. Just made me kind of go limp all over. After about the 2nd month of using naproxen, it stopped having an effect. Thus proving pills are stupid to take to try and get "high".

Naproxen is a anti inflammatory,also not a pain killer,and Vicodin in "high doses" will mess you up real good.Pill popper?,no have had wisdoms removed and knocked out a few teeth riding BMX,also I am in the Army,so you learn what you need when you get hurt,which happens a lot. :D

You'll be out for at least two days. A friend of mine just had his taken out on Friday and he was still sick and missed school on Monday.

BTW, even if you're not all fixed up on pills and drugs, Splinter Cell is still freakin' hard. I've got to the very last checkpoint after the elevator, but can't beat it. The new level for download on XBox Live comes out in 4 days.

Yeah 92b16vx you're right its an inflammatory but when I was in mass pain like my leg constrained and I couldn't lift it off the ground the only thing that did the trick was naproxen.

On other note. My brother had 8 taken out in one time including wisdom. He was out for about one day afterwards, then the next he was up and about like regular just ate baby food for a week.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 12 2003, 04:44 AM
Yeah 92b16vx you're right its an inflammatory but when I was in mass pain like my leg constrained and I couldn't lift it off the ground the only thing that did the trick was naproxen.

Yea,we use it here too.It's better than pain killers since a lot of pain is caused by inflammation and if you back that off you gain movement.But we also use the bare minimum to get desired results,so even if pain pills would be nice,haha "here eat some ibuprofen and shut up" is the answer you usually get.

all you guys are pussy's. i had mine out friday, and all 4 were impacted. i was up and about on saturday, but just eating soft foods.hell, i even walked out to the van immediately following the surgury. i know most wont believe me, but its the truth. i guess i have a higher pain tollerence then most of you?

the only 'side effect' is that i am still getting real tired real fast though, with any physical activitys.

i just had mine looked at monday.. they are takin them out too.. yipp-muthafuckin-ie.. total cost is like $1750ish.. thank you insurance.. im probably gonna do mine over the summer.. mine arent bothering me right now.. and that would be the best time for me

and i got a perscription for vikoten (sp?) i never had that shit.. and im gettin knocked the fuck out (general anestesia) i dont wanna remember anything.

PLEASE SEND ME SOME VICODIN 500 ES............PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I NEED DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD MY WISDOM TEETH OUT A FEW YEARS AGO. HERE IS WHAT THEY DO. YOU WALK IN, YOU ARE

NERVOUS AS FUCK, THEN THEY MAKE U WATCH A SHORT VIDEO ON HOW HORRIBLE A TOOTH EXTRACTION CAN GO WRONG

COVER YOUR EYES AND EARS, OTHERWISE YOU WILL RUN THE HELL OUT OF THE OFFICE. THEN THEY PUT ON THE LAUGHING GAS MASK

ON YOUR FACE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL YOUR CARES AND WORRIES ARE GONE.....ITS THE BEST HIGH EVER. YOUR IN LA-LA LAND

THEN THEY STICK A NEEDLE IN UR ARM AND TURN ON THE KNOCK OUT SHIT....FORGET WHAT ITS CALLED. AFTER A FEW MINUTES YOUR OUT COLD

YOU WAKE UP GROGGY AS FUCK WITH A NICE PRESCRIPTION FOR SOME DELICIOUS VICODINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN YOU FLOAT AROUND FOR A FEW DAYS.

GREAT EXPEREINCE. ALTHO I WOULD NOT GIVE ALL THE CHINAMEN IN CHINA TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN. NEVER.

GOOD LUCK

capslock.gif

i didn;t have to watch a movie about it, nor did i get any vikadin. then gave me some nawzzz and a shot that knocked me out. i woke up after it was al done, i was groggy as fuck, but the pain wasn't overwelming. ther wasn;t hardly any at all actually. the only thing that pissed me off was that my lips and gums were numb for about 10 hours after the surgury.

EDIT: he beat me to the caps lock by seconds...

YES I DO BELIEVE THAT IS A DIAGRAM OF THE CAPS-LOCK KEY, WHICH IF PRESSED DOWN UPON, INITIATES
THE TYPE INTO A LOWER CASE FONT....... VERY INTERESTING

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 11 2003, 10:58 PM
all you guys are pussy's. i had mine out friday, and all 4 were impacted. i was up and about on saturday, but just eating soft foods.hell, i even walked out to the van immediately following the surgury. i know most wont believe me, but its the truth. i guess i have a higher pain tollerence then most of you?

the only 'side effect' is that i am still getting real tired real fast though, with any physical activitys.

:werd:

What a bunch of wusses. I didn't even "go under"- I did mine with just local anesthetic, and I was back at work within the hour. I could feel everything my dentist was doing... pulling, cutting, yanking pieces out... fun stuff. That's what happens when your dentist served in Vietnam and pulled wisdom teeth there, and your mother's a nurse- you don't get any excuses to go under general anesthetic.

:lol:

Originally posted by Calesta+Mar 12 2003, 01:07 AM-->
90 accord
@Mar 11 2003, 10:58 PM

What a bunch of wusses. I didn't even "go under"- I did mine with just local anesthetic, and I was back at work within the hour. I could feel everything my dentist was doing... pulling, cutting, yanking pieces out... fun stuff. That's what happens when your dentist served in Vietnam and pulled wisdom teeth there, and your mother's a nurse- you don't get any excuses to go under general anesthetic.

you are ONE SICK FUCK.....

i feel nauseous right about now....thanks alot dude.

what you just related is SO WRONG.

Originally posted by Calesta+Mar 12 2003, 01:07 AM-->
90 accord
@Mar 11 2003, 10:58 PM

look at the topic starter.. and you call me a wuss?!? :D

wait....lemme get this straight you were AWAKE while he was carving up your mouth?
and felt it? that is so wrong...

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 12 2003, 12:09 AM
you are ONE SICK FUCK.....

i feel nauseous right about now....thanks alot dude.

what you just related is SO WRONG.

I'm serious though- that's exactly how I did it. I didn't mean I could actually FEEL him cutting and everything- I could just feel the pressure of him pulling things out and pushing around in my mouth. No big deal- there wasn't any pain. Well, not until the end when the anesthetic started to wear off... we ran into some complications and he just finished it up since he couldn't really inject me with any more anesthetic. That sucked.

:(

Back