Wish I wasnt trying to buy a house...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Heres the dealio.

Car is in Maryland AA county, Guy who owns the car is the original owner.

I want to buy this car but I need a downpayment for a house. =( it's the perfect daily driver. I'd jump on this car if it wasn't for the damn house thing.

Car is a green, 4 door, 5 speed, GSR fully loaded. Guy that drives the car is an older guy who has babied the car and hasnt done ANYTHING to it other then having a acura repair place do maintence. "has all records of maintence"

heres the bad stuff.

few door dings and one smaller dent on the rear right quarter panel.
some mid 90s Integras had paint problems this one is one of them. however everytime a panal started to flake/fade he's had it repainted by a professional paint shop
last thing paint wise that went was the top of the doors he hasnt painted them due to wanting to go and buy a new car. so all the paint looks great other then the top of the doors.

The acura repair shop told him he should replace the rear brakes and one of the axels
other then that this car is super clean.

He's the only one that is in the car so every other seat looks new however the driver seat has normal 75K mile wear. no rips that I know of just well worn in leather.

I VERY MUCH doubt this guy has ever touched into the Vtec range.

I DO NOT have pictures of the car however if anyone is really interested I can go get some.

KBB on the car in only good cond is $5200. I think this car is between good/great only because of the door dings/small dent other then that the car is in great shape with mostly new paint. I think great cond is like $6K

asking price is 5500 OBO NO TRADES unless you have a 2004 TL/A4/other lux car.

IF you have any questions post them here do not E-Mail or PM me.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Dec 17 2004, 06:20 PM-->
no one likes 4 door GSR sedans eh?
[post=433894]Quoted post[/post]​

love em, thats what i was lookin for when i got hte Si.

SiR Kid
@Dec 24 2004, 12:03 AM
pics!! pics!!
[post=436629]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: It's a green GSR?? I've only seen silver white and red GSRs around here. That'd be pretty rare to have around here.

Yo, I'm extremely interest in the car. I want to know if the car's interior is tan leather? Or, tan cloth?

I'm located in Northern Virginia area. Possbile to come and see the car? I have the money, so let's see what we can do about the price.

It's fully loaded so tan leather it is

btw green integras are very common here...

I have not seen the car for a few months and saw it the other day it looks as if the roof near the front is flaking now so maybe you could get it for cheaper.

but do keep in mind every other body panel has been repainted due to the flaking.

The car is in Edgewater Maryland 21037

let me know what days you're able to check it out and I will get ahold of my friend hes not a big internet person.

p.s better yet I'm going to try and get some pictures over the next week and I will post them. it's been awhile since I've done a detailed walk around the car so I want to get pictures of that dent and the roof/overtop the door where the paint is fading

Ok got some pics!

First off let me fill you in on the car again since its been awhile since I saw it.

for one its better then I thought I have pictures of the 2 places that have paint problems
also he put new tires up front I believe bridgestone "edit nope they're kumhos" tires he also had a acura repair shop put all new breaks on the car both front and rear.

car does have a good bit of door dings as you can see in the pics.

Price is 5300 firm or if you want to talk him down then the starting price is 5500 lol =)

gallery_3_244_1104804702.jpg

gallery_3_244_1104804661.jpg

"small dent is right over the rear wheel well"

gallery_3_244_1104804766.jpg

paint problem #1

gallery_3_244_1104804744.jpg

paint problem #2 keep in mind most all body panels have been repainted these two have not.

gallery_3_244_1104804844.jpg

gallery_3_244_1104804818.jpg

gallery_3_244_1104804834.jpg

more pics here https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...album&album=244

Back