Wish me luck today!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
I can't wait! I start my "trial" period to see how I'd work out at 7:30am.

Bad news is I have to work with them for 4 hours, and I just got off my 9 hour long overnight shift, so I'll be tired as shizz. :(

Anyway, it's a good pay increase, and it'll get me OFF THE DAMN PHONE with customers 90% of the time anyway. I'll be second level support for in house techs.

W0000t! :)

Yea good luck.

I don't do shit at my job, I'm a lazy motherfucker who spends half his day playing spades and checking this site. I love it, get payed $18.50 an hour to bs around all day and make my own hours.

Yeah. L2 computer tech support. Basically support for the L1 support goons like I am now.

Interview went well. Trial went ok, it could have been better. One BIG thing I feel like I have going for me is the fact that I've been at this job for over 3 years now. I'll find out who go the positions in a week or two. Heather and I both tried out for this position, so wether me or her or we both get this, it's going to mean abotu $200 or $400 per month extra in our pockets. :)

With the 10% raise, I'd be making about 38k as a salary employee, and the good news is, the salary employees around here don't get raped over the coals like some places. You work you 8 hours and get out. You don't come in on weekends, and you aren't "on call" except MAYBE a week every 6 months. Sweeeet. :)

Nice. Now just get busy with Heather and leave stains for everyone to see- then you'll be sure to get the position over her. If she's not your friend or wife or anything. :lol:

Seriously- best of luck to the both of you. :)

Ruh Roh! If word turns out to be true, both Heather and I got the positions!!! OMFG, I'm so stoked!

(Now I can leave her ass without to much financia difficulty!)

j/p about the leaving Heather part....

Back