wish me luck.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I feel for ya Taco.

I'm in Cali, just imagine all the things that piss you guys off about this situation and multiply it by 100.

I know some connections in Cali that could help move your process along faster and more efficient but you are in Florida :(

I have one cousin that was petitioned by a family member and he's a citizen already. He got 2 felonies BEFORE he got his citizenship!!! In all honesty, he was just in the wrong places at the wrong times but my point is he still got his citizenship while having felonies. Your situation pisses me off...

Maybe try going higher up and explain to them how you can't get citizenship yet they have people who can't speak a lick of fucking english, working for them... Maybe it might help :shrug2:

Good luck man. If all else fails, give them pics of Mrs. Taco wrapped in an American Flag :) No Homeland Security guy would turn that down :thumbsup:

next idea for HS pics.....sweet! now i have to find a big american flag towel.hmmm

dude.... when will it end.. .. those mofo's at homeland security need to get their heads out they asses. once again, good luck taco.

man i wish i had my camera. this office was a joke. the pople were a joke. If i would have pulled out ANYTHING other than my wallet i swear they would have shot me. they get so defensive really easily and want to ALWAYS make sure you know they own you.

fuck them, fuck homeland security. I've been doin shit the right way, it better turn out right. I'm being treated like a criminal who murdered someone and havi been taking in the ass for a long time. If I go to mexico you can bet your sweet ass i'll be right back in 3 days. i'll come illigally again, this time on purpose.

I would welcome you back illegally. At least I know your not here to cause trouble, or leach off of others.

UPDATE:

came from seeing the laywer and he's got the appeal ready to be sent. He called us to fill out a fee waiver to see if we can qualify to waved the fee of course. INS have screwed me before and we have been waiting for the last fee waiver (i-130) to go through for about a year now.

i told him fuck it what do we have to pay. $110 buck money order right now. SO the wife dropped me off at work and she's going to get the money. I want this resolved now and am not going to accept and "favors" from INS. fuck them,heres my money give me my shit and leave me alone. thats what i want.

i'm actually having an awesome day browsing HS for like......all day here at work. I havent done a damn thing.:lol:

good shit,homeland can suck my dick!treatin you like one of the others,thats fucked,ill welcome you as an illegal

UPDATE:

i told him fuck it what do we have to pay. $110 buck money order right now. SO the wife dropped me off at work and she's going to get the money. I want this resolved now and am not going to accept and "favors" from INS. fuck them,heres my money give me my shit and leave me alone. thats what i want.

sounds like a solid plan. leave no wiggle room for the slippery bastards. :D

best of luck taco. if you need our help let us know.

Damn man! I completely missed this thread.... Sounds like you are having one hell of a time with this bull shit, Fuck homeland security and their B.S. way of treating you. If there is anything I can do to help you let me know man, and ill drive my happy ass to florida

I think it would piss the president, head of homeland security or and any other official off if they knew how unproffesional and rude these idiots are running there office. They suck so bad that EVERY office i have been to doesnt even have real pics of the president. The pics were printed from online:ph34r: I have been to people's houses who have more real pics of the pres than the fucking immigration office! WTF?

They wouldn't give a damn unless they were on tv. They don't give a damn, only time anything matters is when they're pulling for votes.

i thought about the t.v thing. even though i thought of the backlash it would have on me and my wife's personal life. like job and shit. I stay in a small town. Tallahassee is growing but its still small enough where you can see old friend walking around in the mall or flea market.

i'm trying to stay here with my wife and family.

long story short i turned myself in to fix this illigal stuff. I have waiting for about 3 years and just got work this month that i have to go back.

i have been here since i was 5 or so. married,paid taxes,got a good job.no criminal record.

Back