wish me luck.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ohh.. then i kinda understand all the trouble.
yea but its the simple fact,taco has been doing things legit this whole time and they have been stomping the shit out of him,yet you get the border jumpers that lay low,and dont contribute sit,and they have no problem getting to stay,taco is a friend to all of this and its fuckd up he has to go through the BS after being basically legit

oh yea and his wife is hott!!!lol had to add that in there

well yeah, i understand that its all bullshit, but its for a reason.
its not his fault, hes been doing everything by the book, but being how his parents(or whoever brought him here) didnt do everything by the book, fucked everything up.

well yeah, i understand that its all bullshit, but its for a reason.
its not his fault, hes been doing everything by the book, but being how his parents(or whoever brought him here) didnt do everything by the book, fucked everything up.

well you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the family moving forward. Even if it going to another country illigally. I would be working somewhere with a wife and kids by the age of 20 not having any future plans if it werent for this sacrifice.I'm sure my parents knew this day would come but they didnt plan on the system changing every freaking year or election. they wanted to be legal before we ever moved out of the house. They were always turned down or steered in the wrong direction.

obviously, thats not as easy as you make it sound.

hes been trying to make it happen, but roadblocked on every ave.

i wouldnt know if its easy or not, but my girlfriend says it was hella easy to get a green card, which she got almost 5 years ago. but she said the second one was harder.

i wouldnt know if its easy or not, but my girlfriend says it was hella easy to get a green card, which she got almost 5 years ago. but she said the second one was harder.
Is she Hispanic? If not then yeah, it'll be pretty easy. It's fucked up but they give Hispanics a lot harder time because so many have snuck(sp?) across the border.

Like I said before, I got a cousin who came out here from the Philippines back in 95. He was on a 7 year residency. In 2000 he got a felony for assault and battery. Then he got another felony for arson in 2001. In August of 2002 he got his permanent citizenship.

Those felonies were not anything he did directly. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time on both occasions but the fact remains is that they are still felonies.

shes from russia.
i think they should be harder on russians cuz as far as ive seen, besides my girlfriend, they dont even want to be here..

different nationality, and different part of the country. theres a lot more you have to take into account when it comes to this kind of shit. its not just cut and dry like that.
he's in florida, which, like cali and any other lower state that may or may not border mexico, has a higher rate of illegal mexicans.
people are biased and racist against mexicans, bc there are so many illegals that dont give a shit to learn our language or obey our laws, the good are screwed by the bad here.

russians, and other nationalities that just look white will have a much easier time.
the majority of people are racist and/ore prejudiced in one way or another. everybody really, its human nature.

a hispanic is going to have a much harder time with anything than a russian.

theres no comparison.
you have no knowledge of this obviously.
it would be like me trying to explain to you what the "go green" in your sig means.
i could jump to a conclusion and say what i want to, but i dont know for sure, i have not and most likely will not click on it bc i have no interest. so its something that i will not experience and therefor cannot say that it means one thing or is another.

your girl experienced a whole different type of legalization that taco wont have any chance of ever seeing.
she should consider herself lucky, and not blab about how "easy" it was. bc it varies from person to person, nationalities, and local regions.

she doesnt blab about it, i asked her how hard it was to get her green card.

i think its fucked up how the good get fucked.
its called a stereotype, im sure you know what that is..
it sucks, but it happens to us all.

and the go green has nothing to do with the environment if thats what you were thinking.. lol

thats exactly what i was thinking, but without clicking i shan't know.

i no clicky on links in sigs. unless your a trusted member.

its tougher. did she get "smiggled here a child?" if not then she will never see how hard it is. It doesnt matter how i'm living NOW or what accoplishments i have made. They will always look down on me and make it hard because i swam across illegally and....

gotta g the wife is making me watch ''oceans thirteen'' with her. :lol:

thanks...

right now i'm waiting on confirmation on the appeal.Ince i get that then the cloxk stops. I 'm also waiting to hear back about my workers permit too.

leave date is Feb. 3rd :(

thanks...

right now i'm waiting on confirmation on the appeal.Ince i get that then the cloxk stops. I 'm also waiting to hear back about my workers permit too.

leave date is Feb. 3rd :(
so if anything goes bad you will be back by FEB. 8th:)
just playing it differantly

Back