1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wish me luck!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by boost_fed_ef, Aug 9, 2005.

1. boost_fed_ef

boost_fed_ef Member

it is 9pm on tuesday night here in CA and im am just about done on my mini me swap... hoping that i will get everything done right... everyone wish me luck itll fire up!!!!

quick question anyone know where i can find a obd 0 ----> 2a distributor wiring diagram... im gonna put the head on now, hopefully someone here can link me by the time thats done to i can wire my distributor up!!! please let me know thanks everyone with out HONDASWAP... this would have never happend

2. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

here's some luck...

and a lot of it....

3. boost_fed_ef

boost_fed_ef Member

its now 230 and with a little help from a hondaswap member dark91zc, no air tools, and many different little bullshit problems we've got almost everything done head is now torqued on manifold in place all the wirings finished! (thank god) , and the exhaust manifold starting to go on... all i gotta do now is run vaccum and coolant lines, time it and im done!

best part is that after about a week of driving this its going down again cause the whole turbo kit is sitting in my garage! lol we dont fuck around out here in CA!

4. crxdxb16a

crxdxb16a Member

Sweet..... I hope that all works out for yah. :)

5. boost_fed_ef

boost_fed_ef Member

well afer three days i got the motor running only to find out that my bottom end has so much rod knock that so much as anything more than 3 grand the motor sounds like its about to blow so the mini me idea is now scratched time to get a new engine... thinking about getting a d16z6 and boosting it

6. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

You certain you timed it right? Sounds like mad detonation to me..

7. boost_fed_ef

boost_fed_ef Member

the mechanical timing is perfect... the timing as far as ignition was slightly set but it just feels really off... i was giving it some throttle and it felt like i was driving a 60hp pinto or something had like no power what so ever, could be the timing but not sure it might be getting too much fuel? any ideas?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted