With 5k-6k what is a good LS Motor build??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LoWKeYToE

whats good guys, i have money coming in around winter time, was curious what is a good semi/fully built LS Motor option including motor/tranny/ecu/intake/header/exhaust/cam/retainers/ i can do with 5-6k and this is not including the buy of a eg9 shell if you catch my drift, i know i may sound like a noob but i know decent stuff bout honda just not the buildup though lol, i would greatly appreciate someone helping me out with this

If it was me I would build a ls vtec lol that's what I built you just want get the flow from a ls head. Now what cams and stuff to get is up to you find a basic platform of your build so u know were to put your money. I started with a blown ls. I should have went with a b20 lol and then built the head I put high comp pistons and forged rods I should be making like 250 270 it doesn't seems like its not a lot of power but at 6 k its a hole new car and it doesn't stop till 10 k got to love it. Good luck with your build just put your money were u want it. Take advice but this is your build so do it how u want it

What's your horse power goal?

Do some research, read lots of build threads and you questions should get answered quickly.

Back