Woman dies of water intoxication

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do these people not recall the college kids that died from drinking to much water? And yes that does suck.

wow...i remember a long time ago hearing about a father who made his daughter drink a lot of water and she died...so since then...i know not to enter any water drinking contest...lol

Do these people not recall the college kids that died from drinking to much water? And yes that does suck.
A pledge at the Chi Tau Fraternity of Chico State in Cali. One of our rituals is based around what happened to teach our pledges that they shouldn't do things just because we say to.

Last edited:
only reason i knew water could kill you is because of 8th - 10th grade. While there was a lot of X for me in that time period, i still wasnt dumb enough to think i wasnt hurting myself somehow (im the same way with cigarettes). I did find out what it did to one's body, and the largest percentage of deaths due to MDMA were due to excesive water consumption. I definitely wouldnt have entered that contest. Its just silly to risk your life for a $250 console.

hehe
thats the same reason i knew that you could die from drinking too much water
MDMA FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back