Woman Run Over

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Government mind control to raise our population level :ph34r:

i agree with that half of them are on wards road...if they are not psycho then they are sluts.:eek:

Are you a psycho or slut ??? j/k

I Grew up in roanoke . I dated a bunch of chics from there. Most were sluts. No psycho's though.

how is it that even little 15 year olds are sluts?...when i was 15 i didn't do shit like they do now. My mom would beat the shit out of me. I'm 18 now and i still get bitched out for stupid shit.:confused:

The one thing I fear the most with having a daughter.

That and bringing a mexican home ...... Thats when I go psyhco

The one thing I fear the most with having a daughter.

That and bringing a mexican home ...... Thats when I go psyhco

haha....yeah deff. watch for the mexicans. They some crazy people. I love though how their cars look too all riced out and shit and way too much chrome...lol...:D

Are you a psycho or slut ??? j/k

I Grew up in roanoke . I dated a bunch of chics from there. Most were sluts. No psycho's though.
I'm the psycho on occasion. When you get me mad i tend to go a little psycho.^_^

The ones in Richmond just half ass everything , The worst looking hondas ever... I need to buy a camera and just ride around in the south side and take pics of ugly mexican RICERS...... Youll laugh your ass off at the shit they put on there car.

My favorite. 4 color car. Spinner hubcaps. BIG ASS front bumper, Dented all to hell body (doors,quaterpanels, trunk, fenders.) Layed back driving jamming on busted stock speakers playing ,god only knows what , geberish mexican music. And what tops it all . I see a decent looking white chic in the passenger seat.....

DAMN SHAME !!!!!!

descrace to all HONDA OWNERS.........

The ones in Richmond just half ass everything , The worst looking hondas ever... I need to buy a camera and just ride around in the south side and take pics of ugly mexican RICERS...... Youll laugh your ass off at the shit they put on there car.

My favorite. 4 color car. Spinner hubcaps. BIG ASS front bumper, Dented all to hell body (doors,quaterpanels, trunk, fenders.) Layed back driving jamming on busted stock speakers playing ,god only knows what , geberish mexican music. And what tops it all . I see a decent looking white chic in the passenger seat.....

DAMN SHAME !!!!!!

descrace to all HONDA OWNERS.........
my favorite is the mustang its got chrome wheels and big ass spoiler on the back and the chrome fenders and like racing stripes all down the sides. It makes me laugh everytime i see it

Man I have a pic on my phone that you would fall out on the floor with . A 90 pontiac Grand Am. Red . All stock . Got this HUGE spolier on there . I almost wrecked laughing so hard.

Another is a mexican in a all stock toyota camry. Stock everything except this big ass battle spolier. Pulls up beside me in my cobalt and he puts his car in D, and starts reving it up . HOLY crap I have never laughed so hard.

-----------> laughing right now . Stupid mexicans

All i know is girls down that way. Def dont know any cops.

You visit Roanoke much ? Know anyone up there ?

yeah your till kinda young, 18 right ???

ROANOKE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

RICHMOND SUX!!!!!!!!!!!

VIRGINIA SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get these bills paid and were moving to South Carolina.

yeah your till kinda young, 18 right ???

ROANOKE SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

RICHMOND SUX!!!!!!!!!!!

VIRGINIA SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get these bills paid and were moving to South Carolina.
yeah i agree with you yeah im 18 a youngin but atleast im legal! I hate weekends down here too. There is nothing to do.

Barely Legal ...............hahahhaha]

Thats the best way to get it ,. j'k

Back