Women 101

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 21 2003, 01:18 AM-->
rixXxceboy
@Oct 21 2003, 02:17 AM
  get yourself in great shape and take care of your body. .

and then, its bullshit superficial. not what i want.

Not neccesarily. Wouldn't everyone like to have the trophy girlfriend or boyfriend? Of course...its human nature.

Looks attract people
personality keeps them there

well, i've got a gut, and im def. pale. lol but i never really got picked on in high school. i always had friends and stuff. lol

im definitly the quiet type, but at the same time, i know how to have fun, and im not really shy at all, expcet for when it comes to talking to people i don't know... like the first conversation. but its well past that with her.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 21 2003, 01:33 AM
you guys are missing the point. She says she likes me and wants to be with me, just not right now. she said like in a month when things are less hectic or something, that maybe we can try again.

I find this to be just bullshit. i don't know.

I'm really ready to go live in a cave in the middle of the woods and stop interacting with people. All they do is hurt you. I don't need it. I have myself, and i don't need anyone else to be there for me. Half the time when you need 'em, they're not anyway, so fuck it. who needs em?

Okay, i'm just working my way through this thread because its 10:20 at night and i've already 'Mission accomplished' all my other work and stuff that I wanted to get done for the day, so i'll take my time and post here.

Honestly it sounds like you just need some good friends. Aren't you tight with Bill or any of the other car guys? If you aren't, if its not personal and only about cars maybe you should try to develope closer relationships and hang out more. Just like girls, don't go and blurt offensive/controversial stuff out or you'll scare people away.

if you want a friend, I'll be your friend *holds your hand*. really, even online friends are good when you have something personal to share, need someone to listen, and don't need to feel as if its going to come back and bite you in the ass.

Wow. I had that same conversation with my ex about wanting to talk to me about something. She wanted to tell me she and her ex b/f were getting back together.
You got lucky. Just stick it out. She sounds like one of the sane ones.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Oct 21 2003, 10:24 PM
Honestly it sounds like you just need some good friends. Aren't you tight with Bill or any of the other car guys?

:lol: dude, i have friends. lol im not like some uber t3h looser :)

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 21 2003, 10:35 PM
She sounds like one of the sane ones.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

i don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing...

p.s.

that "i'm going to fuck your mom video" was hilarious, but the ending was weak.

...work on that, and get back to me.

:D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 21 2003, 09:38 PM-->
@Oct 21 2003, 10:35 PM
She sounds like one of the sane ones.

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

i don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing...

my girlfriend is a crazy as hell.

she stopped letting me give it to her up the butt too...well atleast last time i saw her, she didn't let me hit it that way. double whammy. :(

i need some friends, a beer, and a pat on the shoulder

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 21 2003, 10:11 PM
She said straight out that she likes me so much, cares about me so much, and wants to be with me, but she simply feels that she can't be what I want her to be for me. How can I convince her otherwise?

Just be patient and keep answering her calls calmly. Give her a lot of time. That's all you can do I guess. I don't think that she's looking for you to sweep her off her feet, at least not at this moment. She needs to feel in control.

Good luck. And it's really not been that long in terms of the two of you going out... still.

jsut a few days shy of a month now... i think it was the 24th that we went out for the first time.... and we talked for about a week before that.. so, its been a month i'd say.

i think things will be ok.... i just don't understand is all

Red94: Nope, I don't think women have it the same at all.

The rest of this message is not directed at Red94, But is instead related to the topic:

Women can have anything they want in terms of men. A break-up, so as long as the woman gets up and goes again, will have another in a matter of a few days. They hold all the cards.

This applies to all women, so don't play the good-looks card. Homely people attract homely people.

The primary concern voiced from women and dating is mostly complaints of what they have to choose from. Either he's too angry and mean, or he's too stupid and childish.

Well cry me a damned river.

-> Steve

All women are different: That is why we can not figure them out!

From experience: When a women feels to close or locked in, expecially when she is young, she will back off and move away, but she still wants you to give her attention, but not too much attention. That is the tricky part! :D To figure out what the females comfort level is! Eventhough they still want to stay apart for a while, they still want you to be interested! A lot of women are jealous, and if they hear or see you with another women, they will attack the other girl and claim you again!! :D It's kind of a territoraly thing! :D

I believe, but I have not yet reach this level; you and the women will both know if you are right for each other; then you can take the relationship step by step.

Conclusion: If a women needs space...give her space!

If your sick of giving her space and want to be with her..talk to other women..she will then realize what she was missing and then come back and claim you again.

P.S. Her friends play a hugh part in this too!! Women talk constently to their friends about every little thing, and they then ask for advice!! Too bad it is the womans point of view and not the man's though...you know where I am going with this...

women always play games for example my friend Joel is headover heels for this dumb bithc named Jessica, well he tells her that she is so great and everything, yet she wont take him as a boyfrined, in my opinion he would be better to her than any of these fucks she seeing... anyway she keeps leading him on and shit and Im gettin tired of it he wont stop talking to her at his work he calls her.... She's playing him so damn hard... he's told me that he hates her on somedays yet the next day he'll say he loves her but cant stand her the next day well he always runs to her... goes to her house until early mornin times... and he doesn't even realize that she doesnt want him... JOEL, DUDE WAKE UP...

About how woman play games... they do B' I've had games played on my for as long as I could remember... the first game a girl played on me was back in the 2nd grade... it was time to line up to go back inside becuase recess was over... the girl I liked wouldnt talk to me (we were in the same class) so I decided to rebel and not get into line, well she being head honcho was like BRian get into line, if you do Ill love you... that fucked with me for a long time... just kidding...

Fuck this is long... Girls play games with us, we are like little pawns on a chess board, we move around only to thier commands, we die when they place us in harms way... and as said before take it slow... just take it slow! And looking good does get you the girls, not the girls you want though... they are money hungry adn all that shit... it's crap, a hard game to play...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Oct 21 2003, 01:18 AM-->
rixXxceboy
@Oct 21 2003, 02:17 AM
  get yourself in great shape and take care of your body. .

and then, its bullshit superficial. not what i want.

they have a point though

nobody looks across the room and says "Damn! Look at that personality!"

Once you draw them in you can eliminate golddiggers, partygirls, beersluts, and groupies at your liesure

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Oct 22 2003, 07:04 PM
About how woman play games... they do B' I've had games played on my for as long as I could remember... the first game a girl played on me was back in the 2nd grade... it was time to line up to go back inside becuase recess was over... the girl I liked wouldnt talk to me (we were in the same class) so I decided to rebel and not get into line, well she being head honcho was like BRian get into line, if you do Ill love you... that fucked with me for a long time... just kidding...

Fuck this is long... Girls play games with us, we are like little pawns on a chess board, we move around only to thier commands, we die when they place us in harms way... and as said before take it slow... just take it slow! And looking good does get you the girls, not the girls you want though... they are money hungry adn all that shit... it's crap, a hard game to play...

Come on dude that is the only story you can remember of a women playing a game on you? 2nd grade was a long ass time ago! :D You know you have a better story than that!! :lol:

Women always do not play games, men play them too. I have on several occassions not just for fun but to get the girl back for what she did to my freinds or me!!

The older you become the more easy it is telling if a girl is playing games or not. When you notice that they are... the ball then is in your court, and you can have a field day with that!

I am at the age now where I know when a girl is playing games, and I love to see them try it! :ph34r:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Oct 21 2003, 01:37 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 21 2003, 01:33 AM
you guys are missing the point. She says she likes me and wants to be with me, just not right now. she said like in a month when things are less hectic or something, that maybe we can try again.

I find this to be just bullshit. i don't know.

if thats true...and it very well may be...then there really sint a problem. she just doesnt want a relationship right now. i say ride it out. dont call her or email her for awhile...make her miss you and then call her out of the blue one day. she'll be all happy to hear from you and wont mind going out again.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Best advice....i was talkin to this girl for 6 months we hung out every single day for about 3 months straight and if we didnt hang out we would talk on the phone for hours....but we never had a relationship even though i wanted one and really liked this girl alot but she was off and on about liking me. So then i just got fed up with it all and stopped talkin to her for 2 months....never said Hi to her never said anything...then one of her friends was talking shit to me and i was talkin shit back so she called me to tell me outa respect for her or whatever to stop talking shit to her friend so i said aight i will stop if she stops. But then for some odd reason her conversation didnt stop at tellin me to shut up she ended up sayin sorry for everything she has done etc etc and now we are back hanging out again, but this time its different it has only been a week and we have more of a relationship now then we ever have because she missed hanging out so much

To me, this woman needs her space, like many have stated. I mean she's working and going to school full time.....she will be stressed out at some time or another. I'm in that same situation. I really don't want my boyfriend to see me when I'm stressed out, he's the same way, (but he doesn't work). If you care about her, give her the space. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders with going to school and working a full time job and all. And she seems to be interested. I mean she called you 3 times in 2 minutes!

Call me old fashioned, but flowers do the trick for me, in any given bad or good situation. Give her white roses (or just a simple single rose)-they symbolize purity, forgiveness, and rebirth. Just give her some flowers, just to show that your still interested, and still want to pursue the relationship. Not saying you should buy flowers everytime something goes wrong, mind you!

Yes, still old fashioned, but to me the guy SHOULD make the first move. Yes, we women do tend to pick the assholes, because we think we can change them. We also like the man to be the chaser. And the man shouldn't pay for EVERTHING! I personally hate that.

If you think about it love is a basically a choice. It's your decision to be in love with someone.

thanks for the advice, but once again, things are ok now. i'm just tyring to figure out what's going on inside... i dunno.

its tough. i talk to her all the time, but i only get to see her like once a week. maybe i should bring her breakfast tomorrow :)

i got a different take on the situation....

from my past experiences, chicks loose interest quickly when you show them how nice of a guy you are.

im not saying to be a dick to her...

but the new and improved "tonyd0821" gives you this advice now:

i would not show as much interest...
just be like "whatevers" and see how fast she flocks to you.

women always want what they cant have.

this is coming from my brothers g/f who is a size two model, and whose parents are both multimillionaires. she told me that if i adopt this new attitude, pussy will be flocking to me by the shitload.

if you show her less interest, she will begin to wonder...
"what is wrong with me that he isnt on my ass 24/7.."

a good lesson in women psychology if you ask me.....
turn the tables and fuck their minds for once.

/hammerdance......cant have this.

Back