Women and cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh man that does sound pretty sick...i want to do a supercharged gsr,and do itercooler,itb's,stage 3 cam gears,stage 3 cams,some blox springs,then i wanna do high compression pistons,,,maybe even do direct port nitrous...that would eat stangs all day

lol no for real..ill try to get pix asap

stage 3 cam gears?:huh:

Yeah it gave me a good chuckle. So anything going smoother with the old lady and you working on those "damn ricer cars"?^_^

He was being a stupid, supercharged with ITBs, and high comp pistons, did you miss that part?

OOOOOOHHHH ok ... i though he was just stupid for a second ... i was like "shit. his engine is gonna explode and wht the hell is he gonna put an intercooler on a supercharger?!"

you can also supercharge w/ ITBS.. just need to have a plenum made to go around the velocity stacks.. kinda pointless

Uh, ok. Does she (or you) know that the RR isn't available in the US and probably never will be?

I wouldn't buy one even if they did bring them to the US. I think they're way overpriced. If I was to drop more then 30 grand on a compact sports sedan it's gonna be the EVO or WRX. Why would you pay that much for a front wheel drive car when you can get a turbo'd all wheel drive for the same price? :shrug2:

:werd:i may just have to rep you for that :D

mechanic.jpg

so you guys want a gal like this?

i always got the impression it was a wedding gown and that was the "train" or whatever its called

she looks like a whore like that

Back